Persons who are in need of treatment for chemical dependency and have:
- Inability to abstain from chemical use, or
- Loss and impairment of employment due to usage, or
- Loss of education due to usage, or
- Lack of family support, or
- Arrest/legal issues
- Intake process is by interview assessment.
- Initial Interview is scheduled and upon staff and client's agreement and availability, a start date is determined.
- Program Outlined, Schedule Reviewed, Individual Program Plan Determined
- Adults that are Rule 25 approved, self pay, or those who have pmap insurance.
- Adults in need of treatment services.
- Adults referred by probation, social or child protection services to receive an assessment for chemical dependency.
8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., Monday thru Thursday
Length of Stay
Determined by assessments
Professional Staff Includes
- Executive Director
- Supervising Counselors
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors
Transformation House is proud to provide a full range of treatment services for CD/MI issues. We are working to fit the needs of the clients to assure evidence based outcomes and longterm success.
Transformation House serves as a residential and out-patient treatment facility.